CRICOS Provider Code: 02222C
Why study at AUSINTEC
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Support and encouragement for individuals to achieve their goals
- Achievement of competencies through a variety of learning experiences which cater for individual differences and needs
- Respected curriculum/training packages which are vocationally orientated and relevant to the present and future
- Preparation of clients for employment within a fair, equitable
and supportive environment
- Effective teaching and learning techniques
- Quality learning experiences
- Positive leadership and management which is responsible and caring
- Quality outcomes at all times
- Acceptance of accountability
- Operating in a pleasant and harmonious environment
- Education for the future as well as the present
- The promotion of positive behaviour and attitudes
AUSINTEC is situated north of Brisbane and is easily accessible by public transport. The centre offers you relaxed surroundings in which to study and make the most of your stay in Australia.
Study Options / Courses
- AUSINTEC provide study tours and short courses for recreational riders, giving you horsemanship and horse management lessons. Our aim is to improve your equestrian skill base, riding skills and stable management knowledge.
- The Equestrian Courses at AUSINTEC teach students about
riding and horse management, as well as working in a
- AUSINTEC also provide Equestrian Coaching Courses designed to train coaches about teaching as well as refining riding and horse management skills.
AUSINTEC - Australian International Educational Courses
Caboolture Equestrian Centre
392 Bribie Island Road,
CABOOLTURE (Between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast) Q 4510
Caboolture Equestrian Centre is a purpose built equestrian training/education facility, establish in 1991. Ten years AUSINTEC was placed on the CRICOS register, meeting the demand for both serious full time equestrian students as well English language students looking for a more practical way to immerse themselves in the language.
AUSINTEC offers students a unique opportunity to enrol in equestrian courses with English language support. If you would like to learn how to ride a horse, improve your existing riding skills, ride in equestrian competitions or become an equestrian coach with an internationally recognised coaching qualification, then AUSINTEC if the place to come.
Ask AA about our current special offers.
We are located between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast - almost at Bribie Island, with the Gold Coast a short hour away via the Gateway Bridge
Student Numbers and Staff
Small facility giving individual attention.
Up to twenty full-time educational students, at least half are native speakers.
Faculties / Fields of Study / Courses / Tuition Fees
- Certificate 1 in Sport and Recreation - Equestrian (10 weeks) starting at $3,937.
- Certificate 2 in Sport and Recreation - Equestrian (3 x 10 weeks) starting at $10,509.
- Certificate 1 & 2 in Sport and Recreation - Equestrian (1 year) starting at $13,670.
- Certificate 3 in Sport and Recreation - Equestrian (1 year) starting at $13,670.
- Certificate 3 in Sport - Equestrian Coach (1 year) starting at $29,537.
- Equestrian Federation of Australia Level 1 Coach (1 year) starting at $35,568.
English Language Courses
English language support is offered with all courses
No English language requirements for short courses
Other courses starting at 2.5 IELTS or equivalent
No equestrian pre-requisites for Certificate 1 courses
Contact AA for enrolment application
Important Dates / Academic Year
Four Semesters a year, starting in January, April, July and October
Foundation Studies and other special programmes
Courses with English language support starting at Certificate 1
Support Services and Facilities
- Full time student councillor
- Part-time Japanese councillor
- Appointments made with other councillors/interpreters if required
Per week homestay accommodation ($180. Under 18 Years)
Share accommodation (no food included) some-times available
AUSINTEC students and past students competing at Official Dressage, Showjumping and Eventing up to State and National Championship level.