In the water
- Do not attempt jumping or diving off cliffs. It is not cool. DON'T DO IT!
- On beaches, be wary of box jellyfish! Their sting is extremely painful!
- In rivers and lakes, be wary of saltwater crocodiles
- Do not damage coral found on reefs or on the seabed. It's not cool.
- Stay within sight of patrol life savers
- Be cautious of riptides and undertows that could take you out to sea
- Sharks are attracted by blood
- Stingrays often hide under the sand in shallow water. Be careful where you tread!
- Freshwater crocs are harmless. The salties are not!