The Institute of Languages is the UNSW language school for international university, IELTS course, and English language college students in Sydney Australia. Study English language courses abroad, prepare for UNSW courses, the IELTS test, learn to speak other languages, or study a language teacher education course.
Location:The Institute of Languages is located just 3 km from Sydney's city centre.
Study Options / Courses
- IELTS - International English Language Testing Services.
- TOEIC - Test of English for International communication.
- CPE, CAE, FCE - University of Cambridge Proficiency Examinations.
- QANTAS Language Test.
- NAATI - National Accreditation Authority for Interpreters and Translators Test.
- OET - Occupational English Test for Overseas-qualified Health Professionals.
- TESOL - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Certificate Language Teacher Professional Development Certificates in Teaching Languages Other than English (LOTE) and for Overseas Teachers of English.
Students from abroad study with Australian students in regular classes offered at UNSW.
UNSW Study Abroad students enrol for one semester or a full year in over 450 academic programs at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
UNSW Study Abroad offers course advice and assists with enrolment and orientation; organises airport pick-up; accommodation in a choice of on-campus or off-campus accommodation; a range of optional cultural and social activities; and helps UNSW Study Abroad alumni stay in touch with the University and each other.