Edge Hill State School
Edge Hill State School prides itself on the standards it sets and the values it upholds.
Their curriculum offers each individual opportunities and challenges, with a range of extracurricular activities enabling students to expand their learning horizons and develop individual skills.
Edge Hill maintain exceptional facilities and resources in attractive grounds in which our students can learn and play.
Edge Hill State School celebrates diversity, critical thinking and creativity, and honour the values of responsibility and respect.
The school aims to equip our students to be responsible global citizens in a sustainable world, today and into the future.
3 Reasons for Edge Hill State School
1. High academic standards
2. Exciting and innovative school curriculum with a focus on international education
3. A safe, supportive school environment
Year established 1940
Number of students 1060
Street address 254 Pease Street, Edge Hill QLD 4870 Australia
- Science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) projects
- Triathlon Academy
- Early Childhood Practices
- Environmental studies
- Music – choirs and instrumental (brass, woodwind, strings, percussion)
- Chess club
- Student support programs
- Student leadership
- Outside school-hours care program
- Swimming program
- Physical education program
- Interschool sporting programs
- Student council and student leadership
- School camps and excursions
- Music camps
- Student tour to Japan
- Swimming club
- Public speaking
- Instrumental music
- Interschool sport