Registered Education and Immigration Consultants. Free education services for international students and education providers.
Go to Australia Agency
Free Go To Australia Services
If you’ve ever considered traveling to Australia, why not study and work while you’re there? Go to Australia Agency is a free online agency; helping and assisting committed interns, travelers and overseas students from all over the world work, study, and travel in Australia. Already, Go to Australia Agency has been used among thousands of individuals, worldwide, when seeking educational programs and vocational training.
Australia is a young, multicultural country, with vast expanses and a relatively small population. Large amounts of Australia are made up of scorched red deserts, while the coastal perimeter consists of white, sandy shores. Australia is well known for its unique wildlife and agriculture, pristine beaches, and friendly personalities. Due to these reasons, and more, Australia is a favourite tourist destination for travelers all over the world.
The Australian Education system is a flourishing establishment, which aims to create a prosperous future, through allowing students to discover untapped skills and achieve their full potential.
Whether you’re interested in Learning English, Studying abroad, Working Holidays, or attaining Higher Education in Australia, AA education can support you in taking the right steps towards the education you want.
Australia has countless places of interest, including natural wonders and significant landmarks. Go to Australia Agency know all the great places to go and visit, from the architecturally fascinating Sydney Harbour Bridge to the world renowned Uluru. AA education network are eager to assist to in anyway they can while you see Australia’s sights, with anything from local customs to great accommodation.
Throughout the course of your Australian adventure, Go to Australia Agency are ready to help you every step of the way, from before you leave home to seeing a safe return after your time abroad. During your stay, AA education network can be contacted anytime if you have any concerns or questions.
Free of charge, Go to Australia Agency can also assist you in information and counseling, selecting your courses, your application process, air travel, insurance, finding work, attaining the correct documentation, what to pack, Australian banking, VISA applications, and accommodation.
If you want to find work experience, need help choosing a course, are seeking advice in the best places to work or study, or to find out how Go to Australia Agency can assist you, contact us!
Irrespective of your age, gender and education background, Go To Australia can help you identify the opportunities and the experience that the life down under offers.
We aim to provide you assistance at every step of your trip to Australia. We help you by giving you guidance on how to apply for your course/visa, how to prepare for your trip, how to manage when you reach Australia, how to find job in Australia and finally on how to settle down when you come back to your home after your stay.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assistance with finding a suitable course in any education institute anywhere in Australia. Our network covers all the Universities, Colleges, TAFE institutes, Language Schools, High Schools etc).
- Once you have decided on the course you want to enroll in, we provide you information on applying for it including help with filling in the forms with requirements relating to translation, certified copies and submissions
- English language tests’ requirements and other information including discounts on English tests
- Follow up on a submitted application and support along the way
- Information on how to apply for a student visas and extend/renew a current student visa
- Assistance with the journey including information on flights to and from Australia
- Help in organizing airport pick and other on-arrival services
- Assistance with accommodation in Australia, specially student accommodation
- All the information you will need about life in Australia. This includes information on health insurance, bank accounts, public transport, student discounts, job search etc.
- On job front, we provide information on internships, work placements and work experience in Australia
- Help with getting Australian awards recognized if you wish to transfer the credit of your course to another course overseas
- Special service to provide support to our clients in Australia to ensure they settle down properly and find answers to every possible question (e.g. How do I find shared accommodation? Will I be allowed to take my pet with me? How do I find information on schools or child care places in Australia? How will I manage the cultural differences, language difference, stress etc.)
- Provision of dedicated education agents during your stay in Australia to answer your questions during your stay. These agents are available via email.
Most importantly, we submit your application for free.
Due to all the above advantages, thousands of people use our services. Our client base is expanding rapidly with students, tourists and job seekers who find comfort and quality in our services. Our clients know that they can trust us in providing them the best solution for their education, holidays or work needs.