Working Holiday Australia with Go To Australia
Get Free Work Travel Australia Advice!
Australian Work Travel Consultants answer your questions
Plan your Working Holiday in Australia
Work and Travel Australia
The Working Holiday Australia Program is one of the most popular experiences with Go to Australia. Working Holiday Visa Holders can stay a year in Australia with an opportunity to study for 4 months, work full time and travel! And don't forget the WHV is often the best step before migrate to Australia and has many opportunities to get your Australian Qualifications approved.
Go to Australia offers free consultancy to working holiday makers in Australia. Go to Australia is a registered education agency and can give you personalised free support regardless of which working holiday study program you are interested in.
- Prepare your journey to Down Under with us.
- Chat with our team over skype for free.
- Apply for our free services and be a member of our community.
- Connect yourself with our Facebook page to be up to date with job offers for backpackers.
- Learn about how to apply for your Australian work and travel visa.
- Book a cheap flight with us.
- Get discounts on English courses and other short term studies.
- Get qualified and learn a Australian profession to be able to stay longer in Australia.
- Get help with your second working holiday visa. We can offer suitable jobs for you.
- Receive information on travel, living, study abroad, volunteer vacations, and internship work opportunities overseas. A wealth of articles, resources, and links for budget alternatives to mass tourism.
Working Holiday Australia + Education
Work and Travel Australia
Here are some of the many benefits of being a member of the 12 month WTC Australia Program.
- Pre Departure Information – what to expect from your Working Holiday.
- Aussie phone number and bank details provided prior to arrival.
- Access to online job registration system prior to arrival.
- Airport Pick up and Transfer.
- Priority check-in at hostel.
- Longer term accommodation - We can also help members to find an apartment, a hostel or a shared house and give tips on what to pay and where to stay.
- Australian orientation / Information session.
- Medicare set up, where applicable.
- 12 months of job offers and exclusive access to our job database.
- Job placement by our in house recruitment agency - paid on time into Aussie bank account.
- Email job updates and ongoing resume review plus loan of safety equipment / clothing for work.
- Bank account set up with ATM card issued upon arrival.
- Registration for Australian Tax File Number.
- Private mailbox with mail holding and forwarding anywhere in Australia.
- Free internet in our Sydney centre as well as 15 convenient locations around the country.
- Toll free emergency assistance, Australia wide 24/7.
- Tax Expert to providing advice and information about tax and superannuation refunds.
- Best price guarantee from our in-house Travel Shop plus member’s only discounts, offers and regular Travel Talks.
- FREE city tour, beach walk, pub crawl and drink vouchers and free internet whilst staying at the hostel.
- Monthly social activities program.
- FREE Harvest guide book and 2nd work visa information sheet.
- Use of phone in the office for job and general enquiries and FREE fax, photocopying and scanning.
- WTC Ice breaker Welcome drinks – 2 FREE DRINKS and SNACKS - held every week and members can attend as many times as you want.
- Short term luggage storage.
- Welcome kit including WTC merchandise.
- Bilingual, well-travelled staff available to assist you.
Working Holiday Makers in Australia
Working holiday makers must hold a passport of a country which has a reciprocal arrangement with Australia.
The Working Holiday Program provides opportunities for people between 18 and 30 from some countries (The United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Japan, the Republic of Ireland, the Republic of Korea, Malta, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, Finland, the Republic of Cyprus, Italy, Belgian and France.) to holiday in Australia and to supplement their travel funds through incidental employment.
The working holiday visa allows you to stay 1 or 2 years from the date of first entry to Australia, regardless of whether or not you spend the whole time in Australia.
You are allowed to do all kind of temporary or casual work.
Work for more than six months with any one employer is not permitted.
Apply for the Working Holiday Visa!
Australian working holiday visa
The working holiday visa provides a young person with a 12 months stay in Australia and enables them to have incidental employment to supplement their stay.
To apply for the Australian working holiday visa you must be over 18 and under 31 years of age, have no dependant children and have one of the following passports:
United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Japan, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Korea, Malta, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People's Republic of China, Finland, the Republic of Cyprus, France, and Italy, Belgium, Estonia or Taiwan.
Due to the high volume of Australian working holiday visas, processing is currently taking longer than 48 hours.