Morley Senior High School
Morley Senior High School Information
Education at Morley Senior High School is seen as a partnership between staff, parents, students and the community.
The school motto, Together We Achieve, reminds students of the rich and vibrant support network that bonds Morley Senior High School students. The school prides itself on providing a caring environment that caters for each person as an individual.
Morley Senior High School is a modern, multi-level educational facility centrally located within 20 minutes of the Perth city centre and five minutes from the Galleria shopping precinct, which is one of the largest in the southern hemisphere and includes cinemas, food halls and major retail outlets. An efficient public transport system provides students with links to central Perth and its environs.
- Chinese (Mandarin), Italian and Japanese (Years 8-12)
These programs are available to international fee paying students. Interested students should contact the school for information about application procedures.
- Arts programs (Years 8-12) are offered in the areas of music, dance, and drama. Entry is available to interested students.
- Graphics Technology (Years 8-12) is available to students who are interested in image design broadcasting and multimedia.
- Aeronautics (Years 8-12) is offered to interested students and provides opportunities for those who are keen to pursue a career in aeronautics.
- Gifted and Talented (Years 8-10) offers extension activities to students who have been identified as being academically talented.
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
The school supports students who require assistance with literacy skills through the English as a Second Language program from Years 8 to 12.
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Morley Senior High School has staff dedicated to the wellbeing of students enrolled at the school. These include pastoral care leaders for each year group providing daily support and direction for students, a chaplain servicing the pastoral care needs of all students, a psychologist who is available for student consultation on a wide range of issues, a community nurse, subject selection counsellors and a student services coordinator. The international students coordinator gives individual support to international students.