St Hilda's School on the Gold Coast
St Hilda's School is a private girls school located on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia
St Hilda’s School is located on a 14 hectare campus and aspires to develop confident, creative and articulate young women who are connected globally and strive to make a difference in their own community. The school offers a rigorous learning environment, which is active, creative and innovative, targeted at developing the whole person.
Non Nobis Solum – Not for Ourselves Alone.
St Hilda's School has extensive facilities located on campus:
- Completely wireless with data projectors in every classroom.
- Designated areas for Design and Technology learning
- Hospitality studies utilizes a large kitchen area
- A Multi-Media Laboratory for course learning
- Online catalogs, audio-visual resources, video and sound editing equipment are available through the Library
- 6 Science laboratories
- 2 performance stages
- Hubs for Visual Art and Digital Technology
- Trained staff teach English as an Additional Language/Dialect
- Carefully designed Music rooms including 2 large practice rooms and a large number of individual tuition areas
- Superb sporting facilities including a heated 50-metre pool and a large gymnasium complete with specialised gymnastic equipment to, tennis and basketball courts and a large grass oval for hockey, touch football, athletics and softball.
St Hilda's offer both boarding and home stay accommodation options. As a renowned girls boarding school, St Hilda's boarding facilities are often booked out. In this case students can stay with an approved home stay family that provide a safe, clean and comfortable environment.
Apply to Study at St Hilda's School
Contact us to find out more about St Hilda's school and our free enrolment services.