Williams Business College located in Sydney runs courses in Business, Management, Marketing and Information Technology. They offer every course you will need to work and survive in the busy business world. Boasting about being up to date with all technology advancements and having these techniques available to teach to their students as soon as they become available.
With an ever evolving business world, it has never been more important for your career to be up to date with advancements in the business world. Whether you are doing a course to further your current career, to start a new one or to just touch up on the skills you already have, Williams Business College is the place to study and Sydney is the place to do it.
Located in the Sydney CBD. Sydney being the capital of New South Wales on Australia's east coast is the busiest and most populated of all Australia's cities. Sydney is the business hub of Australia with more jobs on offer for business related services then anywhere else. Sydney has been voted one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and with it's sub-tropical climates, and the stunning Darling Harbour on it's doorstep there is no wonder why.
Sydney is home to Australian icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Bondi and Manly beach and was host to the 2000 Olympic Games. Whilst in Sydney the New Years Eve fire works display is a must see some would say it is an experience you must have at least once in your life. Held on the Sydney Harbour Bridge and telecast all over Australia it is truly a spectacular sight.
The Sydney campus is located in North Sydney. Close to more affordable accommodation, public transport, parking, eateries, financial institutions, restaurants, shopping centres and entertainment venues. All students have a student common room, with a student council to help organise social events for current students, all common rooms have kitchen available for students to use.
The College has two huge computer laboratories fitted with broadband internet connections, all classrooms are fully set out for all students needs with up to date learning facilities, as well as a conference room and library which can be made available for private study. As we;; as having a helpful students services and reception willing to help you when ever you need it.
Courses are available for study Full and Part Time. It is desirable that you have completed high school if entering into a Diploma Course however successful completion of Year 10 or 11 or being of Mature Age is usually acceptable for Certificate Courses, general knowledge of the English language is required.
If you are knew to the English language it is required that you undertake a General English course prior to commencement of study. Students can commence study each term, terms start during Febuary, April, July and October.
Courses available for study include:
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Events Management)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Financial Control)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing (Events Management)
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing (Financial Control)
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing (Human Resources)
- Diploma of Business Administration (Legal Secretarial Studies)
- Diploma of Business Administration (Events Management)
- Diploma of Business Administration (Financial Control)
- Diploma of Business Administration (Human Resources)
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business
- Short Office Skills Certificate
- Certificate III in Hospitality Operations
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma of Tourism Management
For further information on either the college or its courses please contact the friendly staff at AA Education who will be happy to help.