Cleveland District State High School
Cleveland High is committed to the all-round development of each student and prepares them for life after school.
Cleveland High has played an active role in the affairs of the Redlands community for over 50 years and will continue to do so in the future.
Girls into Information Technology at Cleveland District State High School (GiTECH)
Cleveland District State High School has developed and designed an innovative program exclusively for girls to explore the dynamic possibilities that information technology has to offer.
Some of the possibilities open to them include Robotics, Multimedia & Web Design.
At Cleveland District State High School, sporting opportunities such as the Greater Brisbane Draw, Bayside Soccer Academy, Class Image Cup and the Inter House Competition are open to both boys and girls.
Arts & Culture
For those interested, there's the school musical.
Enrolment Information for International Students
Homestay Accomodation can be arranged by the Homestay International Coordinator and this is a great way to immerse yourself in the Australian culture as well as hook up with the locals.
Cleveland District State High School overview
Cleveland District State High School is an established school with caring staff devoted to the creation of a safe, supportive environment where all students are valued, individual differences are respected and international students are welcomed. We build positive, meaningful relationships within our school and the wider community. Our school is committed to the development of lifelong learners who have the
confidence and abilities necessary to face the challenges of our rapidly changing society.
3 reasons to choose Cleveland District State High School
- Careful selection and monitoring of homestay families to ensure students have a happy, safe and enjoyable experience
- Excellence programs in the arts, scientific research and the Bayside Soccer Academy
- Partnership and the sharing of expertise and resources with Cleveland District State High School (SHS) to support student learning and transition
- Flight training (with Royal Australian Air Force)
- Agricultural studies
- Business studies and computing
- Certificate II in Visual Art and Contemporary Craft
- Cert II Sport (officiating) and Surfing (Cert 1)
- Multimedia, film and television
- Science research and technology
- Excellence programs in the creative arts
- Individualised ESL tutoring
- Dance, drama and music
- Public speaking and debating
- Rocket club
- Sheep team
- Saturday sports and surfing
- Creative arts precinct
- School farm
- Graphics studio
- Science research and technology lab tertiary path ways
- Access to components of TAFE modules