Diploma of Nursing
The Diploma of Nursing will equip you with the essential real-world nursing skills and knowledge required to work as an Enrolled Nurse in a range of different healthcare settings. You will be able to perform clinical assessments, contribute to nursing care of people with complex needs, administer and monitor medications and IV therapy, research and apply evidence to practice.
Highly-experienced industry professionals guide you through every step and ensure your success.
Successful completion of this course will qualify you to seek registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, which you will require to work as an Enrolled Nurse (EN) in Australia.
- IELTS score of 7.0 minimum (Academic) or above, with no skills band less than 7.0 OR equivalent
- min. 18 years of age;
- Year 12
Bring your dreams of becoming a Registered Nurse to life with the Bachelor of Nursing. This course will prepare you to enter a career as a Registered Nurse in Australia, enabling you to provide care in multiple health care, industry and community settings, in complex environments of healthcare systems.
This nursing degree also shows you how to apply physical and behavioural sciences to nursing, while you explore the best ways in which to care for a diverse range of individuals.
Nursing Academics are industry experts with years of experience, which brings knowledge to lectures and also the practical application of the latest technology and methods.
On completion of the Bachelor of Nursing, you are eligible to apply for registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Agency (AHPRA) as a registered nurse (RN).
Institutions have different entry requirements, we will advise you of the entry requirements.
Applicants generally are required to have:
- Successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent senior secondary school qualification)
- English language skills: Demonstrate that you meet the requirements of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia’s (NMBA) English language skills registration standard.
Hospitality Management Degrees in Australia
Hospitality Management course are available from 6 months to 3 years (full time).
Here is just an example of degrees that are available:
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
- Diploma of Travel & Tourism Management
- Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management
- Bachelors of Arts/International Hotel and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Business Degree in International Hotel and Resort Management
- Bachelors of Business Management/International Hotel and Tourism Management
- Graduate Certificate of Global Hotel Leadership
- Graduate Diploma of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
- Master of International Tourism & Hospitality Management – Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
Hospitality Career Opportunities
- General management and administration
- Sales and marketing
- Human resource management
- Rooms division and front office
- Event management
- Food and beverage management
- Accounts and finance
- Tourism operations
- Attractions and theme parks
- Wholesale tours
- Retail travel
- Cruise companies
- Government agencies
Event Management industry
- Event planner / manager / coordinator
- Weddings, parties, balls, tourism, fashion, sport, corporate events, festivals and special events, international conventions
- Facilities manager
- Site or project manager
- Government agencies
- Fundraising events
Can I stay in Australia longer after completing a Hospitality course?
Temporary Graduate Visa
Anyone who completes vocational training in Australia for more than 2 years (certificate / diploma), which is on the "Medium and Long term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)", but needs a "bridging time" for a permanent visa, may qualify for the Temporary Skilled Graduate Visa. This visa allows you to stay in Australia for 18 months and gives you full work rights. During this time you can gain the work experience required for a “Skilled Visa” or an “Employer-sponsored Visa” and can also improve your English skills. You may eve find an employer who is willing to sponsor you.
If you have applied for the Temporary Graduate Visa you may also be eligible to apply for the Job Ready Program. The Job Ready Program (JRP) is a employment-based skills assessment program that provides you with the opportunity to demonstrate that your skills and job readiness are relevant to your nominated occupation, in an Australian workplace before you apply for migration in Australia.
Note: Since the conditions for the respective visa categories can change constantly, we advise that you consult a migration agent who can provide detailed, accurate and timely advice on the current visa categories.