Are you looking to study a undergraduate or postgraduate business degree in Australia that offers good value for money? If so, we can highly recommend a degree with Kaplan Business School (KBS).
The general mindset is that high quality is expensive and low quality not as expensive. This is not the case with Kaplan Business School. Here you get to experience and obtain a high quality education at a much lower tuition fee than the traditional university. In fact, students have rated the quality of the KBS education experience higher than every public university in Australia!
At Kaplan Business School you’ll be taught and supported throughout your entire studies and it’s worth noting that KBS outrank every public university on the metric of “student support”. Kaplan was recently one of the finalists in the respected PIEoneer Awards (2019) specifically in the Student Support category.
KBS has 5 locations in Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and also Perth (online study from home country also possible). Students have the opportunity to either study their entire program in a particular city or experience the best of both worlds where you get to study a couple of semesters in another city.
Here a quick comparison of the tens of thousands of dollars you could save by studying at KBS.
|Program||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Duration||3 years (full time)|
|Tuition fee per-annum||AUD $44,000|
|Total Tuition Fee||AUD $132,000|
Kaplan Business School:
|Program||Bachelor of Business|
|Duration||3 years (full-time)|
|Tuition fee per-annum
|Total Tuition Fee
TOTAL SAVINGS: AUD $78,000
As you can see, by completing a degree at Kaplan Business School, you have significant savings.
Additionally, Kaplan Business School also offers credit exemption for students whom have completed a Diploma or Undergraduate program in their home country.
Kaplan's ambition is to help individuals reach their educational and career goals. For this reason, KBS offers a number of scholarships to international students:
- Regional Scholarships:
A variety of scholarships to students from various regions who display a record of outstanding academic merit. Citizens from Europe, Latin America obtain 20% off course fees. Citizens from South Asia, Middle East and Africa, Asia obtain 10% off course fees.
- High Achiever Scholarship:
Get up to 30% reduction in tuition fees. This scholarship is for international students who can display a record of outstanding academic merit in business, or a related field of study.
- Deans Award:
This scholarship is awarded every trimester to an existing KBS student in recognition of their exceptional academic results and their proactive leadership of campus activities. The successful student also receives a substantial fee reduction for the remainder of their course.
- Alumni Scholarship:
For students who have completed a course of at least 4 months in duration with a Kaplan education provider.
Kaplan is a great choice to study in the Business area
Kaplan Business School is known for it's comprehensive MBA program, offering specialisations that align with the current professional landscape and that provide students with specific knowledge in a particular industry.
In general, postgraduate students who graduate from Kaplan Business School (KBS) have a higher employment rate and higher average salary than the national average for graduates.
Below is the latest course list. Contact us to find out more.
- Diploma of Business
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality and Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Diploma of Business Analytics
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Business Analytics (Extension)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Accounting
Working whilst studying a degree at Kaplan Business School
Whilst you study your course at Kaplan Business School, you may undertake a maximum of 40 hours work per fortnight, including hours that are unpaid or voluntary. Any work undertaken as part of your course is exempt from these restrictions. In break periods when your course is not in session, you may undertake as many hours of work as you like.
Students are commonly employed in retail, hospitality and administrative positions. A better-paying alternative can sometimes be found as a tutor, in your field of study or native language.
Academic Internships and Employment Advice
The Careers Central team at KBS is there to enhance your employability and create pathways that lead to career outcomes and success. The Careers Advisors can assist you in finding an academic internship or work placement through an extensive network of partner companies. Lifelong careers services are available to all KBS students and alumni.
You can get assistance with:
- Career planning
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Job search assistance
If you plan to work you will require a Tax File Number (TFN). Application forms are available online from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) website, or at Australia Post outlets. You will also be required to lodge an income tax return following the end of the financial year. Check here for more details about getting this all organised.
Earnings above a certain amount may entitle you to superannuation payments from your employer. These are contributions towards your retirement which the Australian government holds in trust until your retirement. You may be eligible to withdraw these contributions when you return home after completing your studies. Check here for more details about getting this all organised.
Kaplan prepares you for your future business career
The Careers Central team at KBS is there to enhance your employability and create pathways that lead to career outcomes and success. Dedicated Careers Advisors at each campus will support you in finding a placement, taking into consideration your field of study, work experience and career goals.
- Work Placements: To expand your professional network, develop your employability skills and gain exposure to a professional business environment while learning about Australia’s unique business culture.
- Academic Internships: Apply your learning and gain firsthand experience of the industry you aspire to work in.
- Workshops & Events: Meet guest speakers, gain insights and tips from experienced professionals, effectively navigate the employment market and expand your professional network.
- Individual career coaching: Whether you’re a current student or one of our KBS alumni, KBS Careers Advisors are dedicated to helping you discover your career path, enhance your employability skills and build up your confidence to achieve your career goals.
- Industry Internships: KBS partners with Australian organisations across each major city who actively promote to, and engage with, international students seeking graduate employment and work placements. These businesses
span startups, local SMEs, not-for-profits and ASX listed companies.
Keen to find out more about studying a business degree in Australia?
How can AA Education help you?
We offer FREE study services and help you with all the practicalities such as student application, accommodation, scholarships, visa processing and flights if you wish to study Australia. There are no hidden costs involved on our side!
Contact us to find out more, or simply fill out the below form with your details.