Temporary Graduate Visa Australia
Work Permit Eligibility Criteria As per the revised post-study work visa, the Department of Immigration would allow the following work permits:
- Graduates completing a bachelor’s degree would receive 2-years post study work visa
- Graduates completing a Masters degree, Research degree, or PhD would receive 3-4 years post study work visa
- The student must be studying in an English medium institute in Australia for a minimum of 2 years
- The applicants must have an English competency with IELTS 6 score in all 4 components.
- The courses studied by the students must be registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- The curriculum must be for duration of 16 calendar months when the student holds a visa that allows the him or her to study in the country.