Frequently Asked Questions

Find some of the most asked questions here:

What Services do you provide?

We are an Education Agency designed to assist and support you in on your chosen path of study, work or travelling abroad. Our team recognises the huge benefits of moving overseas, whether it is for a gap year, a course or for travel. We also know that these decisions are big and can be daunting. That is why we have a dedicated team that ensures that you are provided with the best options, services and support so that your dreams and aspirations can be realized.

How much does your services cost?

Our services for international students are 100% free. This is made possible by working together with top education providers in Australia who fund our work. We also work together with Immigration, they do charge a for for their service.

What are the entry requirements for a High School in Australia?

Entry requirements can vary between schools throughout Australia. Academic performance and ability is taken into consideration during the selection process. Some schools are more selective in their student intake and focus more on academic or sporting excellence.

What is TAFE?

TAFE is part of Australia’s Vocational Education and Training (VET) system and the largest provider of post-secondary education service.

I am 30 years old, and have a Grade 10 certificate. What can I study in Australia?

Australia’s Vocational Education and Training (VET) system is often referred to as Technical and Vocational Education (TVE) in other countries. Usually there are no other entrance exams to VET institutions. However some courses may have certain pre-requisite subjects or need demonstrated work experience.
VET delivers training that is both practical and career-oriented and includes courses in computing, business studies, marketing, tourism and hospitality. VET is also available in Australian schools. You may continue studying at university once you have completed the course. Please look at our homepage under the section “Education” for more information.

What should I submit with my application?

Applicants who want to work or commence studies in Australia need to supply the following documentation:
– CV and Letter of Introduction
– Certified copy of your passport, which is valid for the duration of your stay in Australia.
– Certified copy of your references and academic records.
– Current English test results (must be original) or proof of evidence that English was the primary language that you studied under.
(Please note that we can help you find English language schools in Australia).

When should I apply?

It will depend on which institution you are applying to, but it is generally a good idea to start applying 6 to 12 months in advance. You should check with us as dates may vary between institutions.
For Schools/High Schools you will need to apply in the year before you wish to commence. It is a good idea to check well in advance with the school you are applying to. The academic year for primary and secondary school begins in late January and runs through to early December. There are four terms with each term lasting up to 12 weeks.
For a university course you will need to check with the institution you are applying to or with us. Courses are run between early February and December. University applications generally close in October each year. Undergraduate students and coursework Master Degree students commence their courses at the beginning of the year.
PhD students and research Master Degree students may be able to negotiate an alternative starting date with their supervisors. Universities accept July enrolments for some courses.

Can I study and work in Australia?

Student visas allow you to work part-time (40 hours per fortnight maximum) and are valid for the duration of your studies. Student visas are valid for any course accredited by the government to accept international students (CRICOS courses). Before you can apply for your student visa you will need your confirmation of enrolment from an institution in Australia. There is also the requirement for a medical examination for periods of three months or longer. Book a course with us and we’ll help you successfully apply for a student visa. This service is for free.

What is Temporary Residence?

Temporary residence is if you enter Australia on a temporary basis as visitors, students or for specialised purposes under the temporary residence program. Temporary Residence is the right to live and/or work in Australia for a limited time, or is the right to live in Australia in retirement.
In the case of skilled employment, social/cultural benefit and international relations, you are allowed to come to Australia for specific purposes, which will result in some benefit to the Australian community.

This includes people with specialist skills, such as managers, academics and medical practitioners, people who make a social or cultural contribution to the community, such as entertainers, media and film staff, sports people, religious workers, visiting academics and public lecturers; and people who contribute to the development of international relations, such as diplomatic personnel, participants in exchange programs and working holiday makers.

Which courses can I apply for?

A registered course offered by an Australian education provider registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students. These schools must be CRICOS registered.
We specialises in helping you to find a registered course. Please fill out our enquiry form and we will respond to you within 42 hours.

Do I need OSHC?

All students applying for student visas must take out the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSCH). Starting from AU$438/year, you will be covered for most medical expenses in public hospitals, clinics and specialists. Dental and optometry costs are not included. Supplementary travel insurance is highly recommended to cover lost baggage, cancellation of plane tickets and repatriation.

Do I need Travel Insurance?

Visitors to Australia are strongly advised to take out travel insurance. Most travel insurance policies will cover medical expenses (including hospitalisation), cancellation charges, luggage, personal effects, travel documents, money, hijacking, death, disability, loss of income, personal liability and some additional expenses. Please contact us in case you need any recommendations.

What translations do you offer?

We translate the most common and widely used languages. These include, Japanese, French, Dutch, Spanish, German, Chinese (both traditional and simplified), Korean, Italian, Czech, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish and Swedish. Our translators are native speakers of the language that is being translated and do all translations by hand without software.


Apply for an Internship Placement!

Please note that most Internships in Australia are unpaid

By submitting the form, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy

Apply to Become a Demi Pair!

Study Enquiry

By submitting the form, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy

English Course Enquiry

By submitting the form, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy

High School Enquiry

By submitting the form, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy

Get an Individual Assessment

By submitting the form, I agree to the
Privacy Policy.