St Paul's School
St Paul's International School is a co-educational private school close to Brisbane in Bald Hill's, Queensland, Australia
St Paul's School for International Students
St Paul's School is a secondary school for boys and girls between 12 and 18 years old. Located on the outskirts of Brisbane, the school, founded in 1997, is also easily accessible from the surrounding suburbs by public transport.
Its rural yet central location east of the Gold Coast provides students with a stress-free learning environment with a relaxed atmosphere.
Attached to St Paul's School for Australian Students, is the modern international school which has a diverse offering for students from around the world.
In addition to high school program, for one or more years, St Paul's School also offers preparatory intensive courses for students from non-English speaking countries. Alternatively, there is the possibility during the school holidays to spend several weeks studying English at the school and gain some experience abroad.
St Paul's International School is a registered ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) school with a world-class reputation. Their stated goal is to challenge and encourage each student individually. The qualified teachers act according to Anglican values and support the students at every stage of their school career, according to the school motto: "Through faith and learning"
St Paul's School offers the following for International Students
- Intensive language courses in preparation for the high school stay in four different levels
- Support and advice from teachers with additional qualification for ESL (English as a Second Language) during the entire high school period.
- Targeted learning of communication techniques, e.g. Presentations, discussions, composing own texts, listening and reading comprehension as well as vocabulary training
- Teaching of mathematics, literature, science, Australian social studies as well as the promotion of learning techniques and computer literacy
- Rich electives such as Japanese, Chinese, economics, geography, art, music, history, theater, religion, graphics, technology and design
- 6 tennis courts
- 3 basketball or volleyball courts
- modern golf course including driving range, putting green and lessons by an experienced golf professional
- 7 cricket fields
- 8 playing fields for football, rugby and athletics
- Multifunctional sports hall with gym
- Tae Kwon Doe
- theater group
- various music offers, school-owned recording studio
- Laboratory of Science
- Chess club with outdoor field
- School Art Exhibitions
- College chapel
- School trips to leisure facilities and attractions in and around Brisbane
International students who wish to study at St Paul's School are accommodated in English-speaking host families.
- are selected according to the wishes and needs of the guest students
- are certified by the Government of the State of Queensland
- regularly participate in training and further education
- are checked at regular intervals
- take responsibility for the guest students and are interested in their positive academic and personal development
- only 15-20 minutes from the school
- sign a contract with the guest pupil, which regulates the basics of living together.
- In addition to the host family coordinator of the school, the students and their host families have a 24-hour hotline available in case of emergency.
Apply to study at St Paul's School
Further information about the entry requirements as well as the application documents can be obtained free of charge from our education consultants. We help you for FREE! Contact us!