English for Academic Purposes
English for Academic Purposes (EAP): this course deals with English learning for you take up for higher studies, such as graduation or PG courses.
An English for Academic Purposes course is perfect for students who already have intermediate language skills. The sole purpose for an Academic English course in Australia is to prepare international students, for the higher education system in Australia.
If you wish to study at tertiary level, this course will provide you with the skills required such as essay writing, oral presentations, reading academic textbooks, and listening to lectures.
Tertiary level education, such as University is a daunting experience for most native English speakers. For those new to the language it would be even more stressful.
A course such as this will you prepare you and let you make the most out of your education in Australia.
Discover our Australia EAP Course Offers!
EAP Course Study Areas
An English for Academic Purposes course (EAP) will generally cover the following academic areas:
- reading & writing (including research and referencing skills)
- listening & speaking (including tutorial and oral presentation skills).
Why Study a EAP Course?
- Alternative to the IELTS
- Gain the necessary skills in academic reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Gain entry to higher education courses (TAFE, college or university)
- Supportive teachers and student friendly environment
EAP Course Locations in Australia
English for Academic Purposes or EAP courses are usually available at most English schools in Australia. Let us help you choose the right school. Our service is 100% FREE!